New Covered Parking

Question: How do I get credit for previously parked days on my Fast Pass account?

Posted by on in FAQ's
  • Font size: Larger Smaller
  • Hits: 7817
  • Subscribe to this entry
  • Print

If you do not have a Fast Pass card, the first thing you do is sign up for your Fast Pass at  

After you receive your card log onto to and follow the onscreen prompts.

Monthly FastPass

Monthly PassTo sign up download the application, fill it out, and turn it in to the cashier, fax it to 504-305-6011 or mail it to 1025 Airline Highway Kenner, LA 70062.


Please click here to reserve a space if you are a State of Louisiana employee
Note: Available to Louisiana State Employees only. Official State of Louisiana employee ID is required.